Account support is a critical component of an effective RMIS
system. Risk Science Group has a client-centric approach to
service. Each client has an account service team made up of an
experienced account manager and technical support specialists. From
pre-implementation, to training, to supporting your ongoing needs,
your RSG account manager will be the single point of contact on a
day-to-day basis. It is our job to help risk management staffs
optimize their time, effort and staff to gain the most insights
from your data.
Our account service includes:
- A designated account manager available through email, instant messenger and a toll free or direct telephone access.
- Availability, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST, CST and PST with occasional support after hours when pre-scheduled.
- Training configured to the skill set and needs of each client.
- Creation of new reports, database corrections, translation table's updates, panel and list screen modifications, data research and validation processes.
- Configuration to your database to make reporting useful, including working with special policy periods, additional data elements and organization modification of corporate changes.
- Assistance with meeting critical report requests and information deadlines.
- Validation and maintenance of conversions and interfaces.
- Supplemental training for advanced reporting and risk management techniques.
- Report scheduling, packaging and distribution services.