DMITRI provides an array of dashboards, charts and graphs to provide quick, visual representations of your data, anywhere in the system. Drill-down dashboards give you both a quick overview of your program plus the ability to see the underlying details. Types of dashboard charts available include:
- Bar and column charts, in both standard as well as stacked format.
- Pie and donut charts.
- Area charts, in both standard as well as stacked format.
- Line charts, with or without icons.
- Speedometer charts, with various shapes available.
- A U.S. map, with a drilldown on each state.
With DMITRI's map functionality, any image can be uploaded by you and transformed into a custom "map," with drillable hotspots configured by you. Some examples of how this might be used include:
- A map of a transit system, with each stop being a hotspot.
- A "map" of the human body, with a drillable hotspot on each body part.
- A floor plan of a building, store, plant, factory, etc, with drillable hotspots on each department or physical location.
- The layout of an amusement park, with a hotspot on each ride.
DMITRI boasts a categorized and searchable library of over 80 template reports. Any template report can be configured to be run on a scheduled basis or when any criteria that you specify are met in your database. These reports can be sorted, bursted, and distributed to anyone on your team, automating information delivery to those who need to know, when they need to know it. Reports in our template library include:
- Adjuster Notes Listing reports, displaying adjuster notes either by claim or across claims.
- Claim Listings and Loss Run reports, showing claims with varying amounts of detail.
- Financial, Reserving, Layer and Excess Analysis reports, enabling deep exploration of all financial aspects and costs of your claims and risk management program.
- Payment Listings and Analysis reports, to help analyze what types of payments are being made and to whom.
- Period-to-Period Comparison reports, to analyze your organization's strengths and weaknesses from one period to the next.
- Triangles and Loss Development reports, to help project how present and future claims will progress.
- OSHA logs and reports, to assist with compliance with government regulations.
- Risk Control and Safety reports, to help spot trends and prevent future losses.
- Exposures Analysis reports, to assist with accurate and timely risk allocations across your entire organization.
- Policy SIR and Erosion Analysis reports, applying loss costs to policy retentions and aggregates.